The OptiClean air scrubber rolls easily into any room and plugs into a standard electrical outlet to quickly improve indoor air quality in schools, dental offices, hospitals, and other commercial facilities.
It uses 99.97% efficient, long-life HEPA filters to remove particles as small as 0.3 microns, then discharge cleaner air back into the room. Ideal for a wide range of commercial applications, including K–12 classrooms, office spaces, dental offices and restaurants.
Features & Benefits
- Portable and adaptable to nearly any appropriately-sized location
- Vertical design for smaller footprint compared to many competitors and can be mounted and operated horizontally when necessary
- On/Off Switch – A green on/off switch illuminates when the unit is on and operating
- Filter Alert – A red light illuminates when it is time to check and/or replace one or both of the unit’s filters
- Three-Speed Selector Switch – Allows for low-medium-high air flow ranges
- 3-second motor start delay
- Optional diffuser air kit (sold separately) adds directional airflow to the exhaust opening
- 10-foot long power cord with strain relief
- Exhaust transition plate to standard 10-inch round (005/006 sizes) or 12-inch oval (015 size) duct included
- Galvanized steel, pre-painted cabinet is fully insulated
- CARB Certified Air Cleaner