The Carbon Air Purifier with UV helps maintain a healthier home through air purification targeting the reduction of unwanted odors, volatile organic compounds, and common household gases from indoor air, while aiding in the reduction of microorganism, e.g., bacteria and viruses, growth on the evaporative coil, and release into recirculated indoor air.
Features & Benefits
- Provides dual treatment technology through a carbon core and UV light to improve indoor air quality.
- The UV light aids in the reduction of microorganism, e.g., bacteria and viruses, growth on the cooling coil and release into the air.
- The carbon core helps address the reduction of common, unwanted, and potentially harmful household gases and odors.
- Reduces ozone in recirculated air.
- Easy to maintain requiring replacement of the carbon core each year and UV bulb every 2-years.
- Convenient light indication on ballast allows for validation of proper product operation
- Option to add an additional UV light for even greater surface coverage.